Many people and organisations have helped with various aspects of this project. We would particularly like to thank the following:
- Adam Burrows, Senior Reserve Manager, Walberswick National Nature Reserve, Natural England.
- Philip Judge, Cartographer.
- Philip Kett, Chairman Walberswick Local History Group.
- Colin Pendleton and Jude Plouviez, Suffolk Archaeological Service, Bury St Edmunds.
- Lieutenant Colonel R.F. Somerset, MBE.
- Lieutenant Colonel Alan Walpole, R.A. (Retd.), Walberswick Local History Group.
- Bill Wexter, Suffolk Record Office, Lowestoft.
- English Heritage National Monuments Record Centre, Swindon.
- Suffolk Record Office, Ipswich.
- The Imperial War Museum, Duxford.
- The Imperial War Museum, London
- The National Archive, Kew.